Saturday, November 1, 2014

MY FAVES: Control Force Hair Spray by Aveda

Alright beauties since it was Halloween yesterday, and I rocked a crazy awesome high pony, I wanted to tell you about how I made that baby stay!! 

I have 22" extensions in so I needed something to make my curls stay all night and hold it in that messy high pony look. Control force by Aveda was my secret last night (and most every other day too!) Control force has an all day firm hold and 24 hour defense against humidity! One of my favorite things about it as well is that Aveda makes their hair spray particals too big to inhale in your lungs. That means so harmful chemicals in your body!! I'm definitely crazy about this stuff and want you all to give it a try! 

I would love to see you all in the salon and use this awesome hair spray on you so email me and let's set up your appointment! For those of you out of Utah head over to Aveda's website and grab some for yourself! (Aveda.com) 


Xx 

  photo SierraSIG_zpsf25d1fac.png



No comments:

Post a Comment