Thursday, November 20, 2014

Braid it Baby

I've always been obsessed with braids and I usually like to incorporate all of my hair when I'm doing a braided style (Like in my last post) BUT today is a new day. I ventured out past my normal side braid or fishtail and tried a Braided Headband. Let's just say I might have a new obsession. 

I will admit I was a little unsure about how this was going to turn out so I set my expectations real low. And After looking at my hair in the mirror for a good five minutes I finally had a game plan. Here is a brief run down of what I did. (Full tutorial to come soon) 

1. I parted my hair down the middle and sectioned off everything from my ear forward on one side. (I clipped the rest of my hair back so I wouldn't get it confused with the hair I had just sectioned off)
2. I took the piece of hair I had sectioned off and started to French braid it starting at my part and going straight down to the end of my hair. 
3. When I was finished braiding I took the bottom of the braid straight back up against itself and over to the other side of my head. 
4. I tucked the end of the braid under my hair and behind my ear and then bobby pinned it in place. 

Easy right?? I was very pleased with the way this turned out and can't wait to start experimenting with braids more!  


*Send me your pictures of you trying out this braided headband style to sierrasbeauties@gmail.com and I might feature you on my blog!*

Xx 
 photo SierraSIG_zpsf25d1fac.png



No comments:

Post a Comment