Saturday, November 22, 2014

Beauties in white: Courtney Larson

I have known Courtney since kindergarten and she is one of the funniest, most talented, and sweetest people I know. I felt so honored that she asked me to be apart of her wedding day. I just love being part of close friends big days and getting to see their fairy tales come true! 

Courtney is one of those blessed people that has very long, thick, beautiful hair. And the color is natural too. Yeah can you say perfect? For her bridals I took all that lovely hair and put it in a nice updo. We incorporated a lot of braiding and curls and I think it turned out beautifully. She also had me put these cute white pearls in her hair and a white flower. I think it's such a great idea to incorporate the brides taste and style into their wedding hair by adding accents. I also think you can go way overboard with this as well! When deciding on what accents to add to your hair you need to pick a theme and color and stick to it! If you pick pearls and pink then stick to things that are strictly pink or pearls. When you start throwing in different colored Jewels or diamonds it makes it look messy (not the good kind of messy) and overwhelming. Be creative though and try things that work for YOU! It's your day after all everything should be exactly how you want it. 

For Courtney's wedding day we decided to do a half up style. I did a French braid from ear to ear across the top of her head to give her a braided headband look. I also pulled back pieces and crossed them in the back adding in the pearls again. We curled the rest of her hair and left it down. She was such a stunning bride. Just check out these pictures!! 
Photography by: dawn photography 

Xx

 photo SierraSIG_zpsf25d1fac.png







No comments:

Post a Comment