Thursday, November 6, 2014

Beauties in White: Rachel Ward

Rachel was one of the sweetest brides I've worked with! A lot of brides freak out and stress on their wedding days making for a lot of tension, especially when getting ready. Rachel was completely opposite of that though. She was very easy going and calm. It really makes my
Job so much easier!! 

Rachel has a lot of beautiful, natural features so I really tried to highlight those when I did her makeup. I used the Naked 2 palette on her eyes and highlighted with a combination of booty call and chopper. I covered her eyelids with half baked and then used snakebite in her creases. It gave her the subtle smokey eye look we were going for. 
For her hair I did a tight clean French braid on the left side and braided that into an elegant side bun. We kept her hair very classy and neat. I really enjoyed doing this because "messy" hair seems to be the trend lately and no one wants elegant hair like this anymore! 
Rachel was such a doll to work with and she looked breathtaking. I was so glad I was able to be part of her big day!! 
Photography by: Callie Hobbs 

Xx
 photo SierraSIG_zpsf25d1fac.png





No comments:

Post a Comment