Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NEW YEAR'S EVE HAIR-SPIRATION

When I think of New Years Eve the words glitz and glam come to mind! Everything should have sparkles and glitter on it! If you're like me then you're going to love the New Years Eve hair-spiration I came up with!! 

I collaborated with the amazing Ashley Rae Jensen (shleeeeeeeeee if you follow her on Instagram) and Janessa Gornichec to bring this amazing New Year's Eve look to ya'll! If you want to recreate this look for your New Year's Eve party tonight I put up the details of this shoot after all the pictures. 

This look is super easy to create and looks stunning. I started out by sectioning off a square on the very top of her head. From there I braided two side pieces and left them down. After the two braids were done I bobby pinned the models bangs back and then started an inside out French braid all the way down the back. After the braid was finished I started pulling it apart making it look messy and not so tight. I took my two side braids next and pinned them in the middle of the French braid hiding the ends under the hair. After that I took bobby pins and started pinning the braid up. I tucked the bottom of the braid underneath and bobby pinned it in place. I just kept pinning until I felt it looked good and how I wanted it. Now it's your turn to try it out! Remember to tag me (@sierrasbeauties) in any pics you take when trying out my styles and you could be featured on my insta or blog! HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIES!! 

Xx 
 photo SierraSIG_zpsf25d1fac.png

No comments:

Post a Comment