Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WELCOME!!

Welcome to Sierra's Beauties! This is my blog ALL ABOUT HAIR! I needed a place to post all the fun things I do to people's heads ;) and Ashley Ziegler made my dream come true! (Yes She designed my entire blog! She's a wiz at what she does! Email her at ashleyzieglerr@gmail.com for pricing and info on web designs) 

What you'll find on this blog is my fav hair tips, tricks, tutorials, products, a chance to see all my work, and anything else hair and makeup related!! I also have a lot of exciting collaborations coming up and I can't wait to share them all! 

I have loved doing hair since I was a little girl and it is so fun to watch my childhood dreams finally become a reality! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do because I want you all to come be one of my beauties! 

Xx
 photo SierraSIG_zpsf25d1fac.png

No comments:

Post a Comment